For over 40 years, Trans Gulf Electromechanical has supplied, installed, tested and commissioned the whole spectrum of electromechanical solutions. Wholly owned by Al Naboodah Construction Group, Trans Gulf services include air-conditioning and ventilation systems, electrical and low current systems, as well as wet services including plumbing, drainage and a recently launched firefighting division called TransPro.
It is an ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety Management System) certified company.
Recent projects for Trans Gulf include:
- Audi Service Centre
- Emirates Flight Catering centre
- Al Maktoum International Airport, passenger terminal building
- Forensic department for Dubai Police
- Meraas villa complex
- Mixed-use building development, Mankhool
- Sinyar Tower, Qatar
- Landmark Group headquarters
- Empower District Cooling Plant
- Nad Al Sheba Arena sports stadium
- Four Seasons hotel, Jumeirah
Award-wining Trans Gulf Electromechanical employs the sophisticated use of BIM modelling technology, robotics and prefabrication to deliver top-in-class value to clients.